What to expect from Camp Woodland Hills:
Here is an overview of what first time campers can expect:
8:00 am - Morning Devotions
8:15 am - Breakfast & Camp Clean-up
9:00 am - Class 1
10:00 am - Class 2
11:00 am - Class 3
12:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm - Rest Period
2:00 pm - Class 4
3:30 pm - Swimming
5:30 pm - Dinner
6:30 pm - Evening Worship
8:00 pm - Snack
8:30 pm - Campfire/Evening Activity
9:45 pm - Cabin Devotions
10:00 pm - Lights Out
(Classes include: Theme Class, Craft Class, Recreation, and a Specials Class)
- Campers are required to check-in before moving into their cabins.
- Each camper is expected to be paid in full at the time of camp.
- A signed event release and copy of insurance card is also required before or at the time of check-in.
- All medications (prescription or over-the-counter) are turned into camp medical staff during check-in.
- At the end of camp, campers must check out with camp director before leaving the grounds.
- Please contact camp director to arrange plans for late arrival or early departure if needed.